So I've never been much of skier. There were some issues back in ski-wee school and let's just say I was not asked back to class the next day. I dabbled in it here and there since but never really got into it. So when the Israeli asked if I would like to take an impromptutu vacation to Utah, I said, "uh......ok". So off to Utah we went, only after maxing out my credit cards on totally unnecessary ski gear.
Our first meal was amazing and nutritious (can you sense the sarcasm?). The wonderful airline that will remain unnamed (DELTA) not only took off two hours late, but ran out of food. RAN OUT OF FOOD! Not that I was looking forward to the miniature sized, overly processed cheese sandwich, but listen, when hunger calls, I answer and my stomach was being neglected. So upon arriving, we suckered the hotel concierge into opening the snack bar up for us at 2am and got some, well, snacks?
More to come of our Utah adventure.......

No comments:
Post a Comment